Sponsored by GoLang Weekly and Cooper Press
Thanks to GoLang Weekly newsletter and their publisher Cooper Press, we are excited to offer 5 diversity scholarships. The scholarship consists of a free ticket to attend the Serverless Go training on March 8, 2019 and access to all the session recordings for qualified applicants. Scholarships are open to anyone in any under-represented group in our industry*.
* under-represented groups may include (but are not limited to) women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBT+, veterans
- Scholarship deadline: March 4, 2019
- Recipients will be notified no later than March 6.
- Must be available to attend the event
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Due to limited availability, only one scholarship may be awarded per company
All information collected from applicants will only be reviewed by Certified Fresh Events (the organizers of the Golang training) and our diversity sponsor, and will never be shared with anyone or made public. We will treat all application information with the utmost confidentiality.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks to everyone who applied. The scholarship deadline has passed and all spots have been filled. Thanks again to GoLang Weekly and Cooper Press for making this happen.